Antonio Quispe Gutierrez
Part time Professor - Bioengineering Department
Doctor, researcher (with RENACYT certification), epidemiologist and statistician. Currently working for the Ministry of Health, He is a principal investigator for his own grants, worked in the U.S. Naval Medical Research Unit No 6 and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation . During the COVID-19 pandemic he was a member of the Prospective Group in the first wave and in the second wave he as a scientific activist and researcher, leading and contributing to generate evidence to inform decision-making at all levels of government.
- Part time Professor - Department of Bioengineering
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics: This theoretical-practical course has become an essential tool for the development of professionals in the field of bioengineering. The application of the topics covered will allow to analyze the structure of proteins and to understand computationally the functioning and the structure of the genetic sequences; Likewise, it is applied in the computer laboratory, it seeks that the student uses statistical tests and analysis strategies to test hypotheses and answer specific scientific questions.
- Multidrug resistance and its association with Enterobacteriales and age among pregnant Peruvian women with- bacteremia. Link
- Tolerance to disinfectants (chlorhexidine and isopropanol) and its association with antibiotic resistance in clinically-related Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates. Link
- Multidrug resistance bacteremia in neonates and its association with late-onset sepsis and Coagulase-negative Staphylococci. Link
- Efficacy and safety of oncoplastic surgery plus drug therapy for chronic tuberculous granulomatous mastitis. Link
- Publication and associated factors of clinical trials registered in Peru. Link