Luis Jaramillo Velarde
Part time Professor - Department of Bioengineering
Biologist Geneticist Biotechnologist. Master in Molecular Biology. Proactive and capable of teamwork. Experience in Translational Research of different Projects in the areas of Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Epidemiology, Genomics and Bioinformatics, as well as in Mass Sequencing Data Analysis (NGS) and various Molecular Techniques applied in diseases of public health importance.
- Part time Professor - Department of Bioengineering
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics: This theoretical-practical course has become an essential tool for the development of professionals in the field of bioengineering. The application of the topics covered will allow to analyze the structure of proteins and to understand computationally the functioning and the structure of the genetic sequences; Likewise, it is applied in the computer laboratory, it seeks that the student uses statistical tests and analysis strategies to test hypotheses and answer specific scientific questions.
- Diagnóstico de SARS-CoV-2: Importancia de entender los métodos actuales. Link
- Guillain-Barre syndrome outbreak in Peru: Association with polymorphisms in IL-17, ICAM1, and CD1. Link
- Gelatin-coated magnetic nanoparticles-based DNA isolation method: A comparison with commercial DNA isolation kits from whole blood. Link
- Epigenetics: The relationship of the environment and mental health. Link
- Genetics and genomics in Peru: Clinical and research perspective. Link