Ruth Canahuire Tabello
Chair of Mechatronics Engineering and Electronic Engineering
Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering at the National University of Engineering, UNI (2006), Master and Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering at the State University of Campinas, UNICAMP (2014), Brazil, in the area of vibration control of mechanical structures. Experience in Control Engineering working mainly on the following topics: analysis and control of dynamic systems, vibration control of mechanical systems, robust control of mechanical systems, process control, instrumentation, H-infinity and H2 control, linear matrix inequalities, optimization systems and nonlinear programming.
- Chair of Mechatronics Engineering and Electronic Engineering.
- Full time teacher
- Autonomous mobile robotics
- Control of UAVs
- Nonlinear control of mechanical system
- Mechatronics systems, Robust control of mechanical systems, vibrational analysis of mechanical systems, optimization systems, genetic algorithms.
- Medical robotics
- Cooperative mobile robots
- Nonlinear control and optimization methods applied in mechanical systems
- Control of Nonlinear Systems: This course deals with the analysis and control of nonlinear systems, variants and invariants in time. The importance for this study lies in the fact that most real systems are non-linear. In this sense, it is necessary to understand the phenomena that interact on this type of system in order to control them properly.
- Computational and experimental analysis of a Glaucoma flat drainage device(Article). Link
- Charlotte: Low-cost open-source semi-autonomous quadruped robot. Link
- Sensorless Impedance Control for the UR5 Robot(Conference Paper) Link
- Trajectory Tracking Control of UR5 Robot: A PD with Gravity Compensation and Sliding Mode Control Comparison(Conference Paper). Link
- Task space kinematic control of a gecko-inspired climbing robot with active suction cups (Conference Paper). Link