It is a multidisciplinary Laboratory oriented to the research and development of projects focused on Mechatronics and Robotics systems. We mainly work on autonomous mobile robots for exploration, medical robotics, manipulative robots, cooperative robots, soft robotics and intelligent mechatronic systems. Currently, many of these projects are funded by national and international entities (CONCYTEC, UTEC-Seed, MISTI-MIT, Purdue University, among others). The Laboratory is made up of professors with doctorates specialized in Mechatronics and Robotics who, together with undergraduate and graduate students, work on research and development projects aimed at a specific problem. Currently, the project for the construction of the first surgery station in Peru is being developed, a cooperative robotics project for beach cleaning, soft robotics for the construction of a soft endoscope, exploration robots for topography, among others.
- Development of projects based on mobile robots for indoor and outdoor exploration in Mining, medical applications, agriculture, industries, etc.
- Development of projects based on mobile robots for the collection, identification and selection of objects in a teleoperated or autonomous way.
- Development of drone-based projects for the exploration or manipulation of objects in a teleoperated or autonomous way.
- Development of robot manipulator applications for the industrial sector.
- Development of automated mechanical projects based on microcomputers, microcontrollers, etc.
- Automation of industrial mechanical processes in the food, manufacturing, mining, agriculture sectors, etc.